The weather has been warming and the excitement for our first club ride is building. However, we will be watching the forecast. Anyone living in Utah knows that winter can sneak up on us. Should any sudden snow or ice storms enter prior to the event, we will call it at least 48 hours before. If you are planning on attending but have not registered, please do so before the event so that you can be notified if there is any change.
Click on “Next Club Event” tag to register your attendance.