April Ride is Canceled.

Unfortunately, forecasts for Sunday are not promising with cold and rain expected. I have had a couple email messages indicating that people don’t want to ride in this weather. In addition, Salt Lake is having a ride on Sunday at noon. For those of you who are die hards, we suggest taking the trip to SLC to join up with their ride.

Our apologies…if anyone is interested in just riding for a short bit…drop and email to ride@twobitscooterclub.com! I am scheduling a new ride for May.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s